Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Adventure!
















I have needed to become involved in something worthwhile and hadn't found the right fit for me. I went to a luncheon for Friends of Children's Hospital a week ago and have joined. I also have offered to make the cards they send out to their members for birthday, sympathy and get well.

"Friends" raises money to help the hospital. They are best known for PINKIE the puppet. They need people to cut and sew Pinkie and we also provide funds for materials and the face of Pinkie. Their main fundraiser is the Harness Race.

I went to a Crop last night and made a ton of cards to give to the club. I have posted some below. There are many embossing folder duplicate designs - just in different colors and embellishments

1 comment:

Joan Fricker said...

I love the simplicity of your cards! Using the Cutttlebug Embossing folders is an excellent idea and I love how you have done them. Great job!

Joan